ConferenceSeries Ltd is a renowned organization that organizes highly notable Conferences throughout the globe. Currently we are bringing forth “12th Annual Congress on Chemistry” (Asia Chemistry 2019) scheduled to be held during May 29-30, 2019 at Taipei, Taiwan. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Chemistry.
- 200+ Participation (60% Industry: 40% Academia)
- 9+ Keynote Speakers
- 30+ Plenary Speakers
- 3+ Exhibitors
- 18 Innovative Educational Sessions
- B2B Meetings
- Make sales
- Debut new products
- Develop key relationships
- Profile your brand
- Educate Chemical, and biotech institutions and academia
- Directors of Chemistry department in Universities
- Research laboratories
- Professors and Associate professors
- Assistant professors
- Graduates and Post Graduates
- Research scholars
- Chemical manufacturing companies
- Research and Development department.
- Laboratory Professionals
- Ph.D. Students
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
Why to exhibit/sponsor?
- Build relationships and develop new markets
- Raise awareness of your brand
- To get the knowledge on New products of your competitors
- To Strengthen your bond with existing customers
- Learn about new developments in your industry
- To interact directly to your target market
- Optimise your sales and lead generation strategy
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Meet with key decision makers in the Chemical Experts worldwide and learn about the latest innovations, technologies, trends and Research developments in Chemistry.
- Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer-to peer round tables.
- Network and gain access to one of the world's fastest growing chemical markets.
- A momentum is growing world-wide that recognizes the integral role of continuing professional development in Chemistry Industry
- The conference facilitates participant access to high quality educational programs, internationally significant research and development in Chemistry research.
- This is the only event featuring renowned speakers and delegates and expertise on the topics you care about most
- Discover how advances in the sector are impacting both large and small molecule drugs.
- Explore tried and tested routes to improve bioavailability.
- Hear more perspectives in one place – from large medium and small organisations from Chemical, biotech and academia.