Call for Abstract
24th World Chemistry & Systems Biology Conference, will be organized around the theme “Meeting the Needs of a Changing World in Chemistry & Systems Biology”
CSBC 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in CSBC 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Stem cells are cells begin altogether multi-cell organisms. Stem cell treatments square measure a kind of medical care that brings new cells into grown-up bodies for conceivable treatment of cancer, diabetes, neurologic disorders and alternative medical conditions. Stem cells are used to repair tissue broken by infection or age. In an exceedingly making embryo, stem cells can separate into all the particular cells ectoderm, endoderm and mesoderm, to boot sustain the standard turnover of regenerative organs, for instance, blood, skin, or enteric tissue.
- Track 1-1 Synthetic Biochemistry
- Track 1-2Synthetic organic chemistry
- Track 1-3Industrial production of Mobilized and Immobilized enzymes
- Track 1-4Industrial Waste management
Molecular biology is the branch of biological science that deals with a molecular basis of biological activity including the interactions between the different types of DNA, RNA and proteins and their biosynthesis, and studies how these interactions are regulated. The field overlaps with other areas of biology and chemistry, particularly genetics and biochemistry. It has many applications such as gene searching, molecular mechanisms of diseases and its therapeutic approaches by cloning, expression and regulation of gene. Research area includes gene expression, epigenetics and structure and function of chromatin, RNA processing, functions of non-coding RNAs, transcription. Recently, most advanced researches are going on these topics: Molecular biology, structural mechanism of DNA replication, repair and recombination, Transcription, RNA processing, Post-translational modification, proteomics, Genetic Mutation, Site-directed mutagenesis, Epigenetics, Molecular mechanisms of diseases.
- Track 2-1DNA replication, repair and recombination
- Track 2-2Transcription and Gene Expression
- Track 2-3RNA processing
- Track 2-4Post-translational modification, proteomics
- Track 2-5Mutation, Site-directed mutagenesis
- Track 2-6Epigenetics, chromatin structure and function
- Track 2-7Molecular mechanisms of diseases
Green chemistry is additionally known as sustainable Chemistry. It's the utilization of a group of principles that reduces or eliminates the employment or generation of unsafe substances within the design, manufacture and application of chemical products. Green Chemistry is a part of chemistry and chemical engineering targeted on the designing of products and processes that minimize the utilization and generation of unsafe substances.
- Track 3-1Green solvent
- Track 3-2Several synthetic techniques
- Track 3-3Substitution of dangerous chemicals
- Track 3-4Green computing
- Track 3-5Drug Discovery
Analytical Chemistry is that the branch of chemistry that studies and uses instruments and ways used to separate, identify, and quantify matter. In apply separation, identification or quantification may represent the complete analysis or be combined with another technique. Separation isolates analysts. It has broad applications to forensics, medicine, science and engineering.
- Track 4-1Qualitative analysis
- Track 4-2Quantitative analysis
- Track 4-3NMR & Mass spectrometry
- Track 4-4Thermal analysis
- Track 4-5Electrochemical analysis
- Track 4-6Separation science
Medicinal chemistry is intersection of chemistry that's particularly organic chemistry and pharmacological medicine and numerous alternative biological specialties, wherever they're concerned with design, chemical synthesis, and development for market of pharmaceutical agents or bio-active molecules (Drugs).
- Track 5-1Drug design
- Track 5-2Pharmacognosy
- Track 5-3Pharmacokinetics
- Track 5-4Pharmacology
- Track 5-5Drug discovery and development
- Track 5-6Pharmaceutical formulation
Chemical biology is that the branch of science wherever the study of the chemicals and chemical reactions concerned in biological processes, incorporating the disciplines of bioorganic chemistry, biochemistry, cell biology and pharmacological medicine.
- Track 6-1Molecular sensing
- Track 6-2Using of siRNA tools
- Track 6-3Designing of protein and other macromolecules
- Track 6-4Chemical synthesis of peptide
- Track 6-5Application of DNA microarray
- Track 6-6 Discovering of biomolecules through metagenomics
- Track 6-7Frontiers in chemical biology
- Track 6-8Chemical biology in regenerative medicine
Plasma chemistry is that the branch of chemistry that studies chemical processes in low-temperature plasma, together with the laws that govern reactions in plasma and also the fundamentals of plasma chemical technology. Plasmas area unit by artificial means created in plasmatrons at temperatures that vary from 103 to a pair of × 104 K and pressures that vary from 10–6 to 104 atmospheres. Interaction between the reagents in plasma ends up in the formation of ultimate, or terminal, product; these products will be faraway from the plasma by speedy cooling, or ending. The fundamental feature of all plasmochemical processes is that reactive particles are generated in considerably higher concentrations than underneath normal conditions of chemical reactions. The reactive particles that are created in plasma area unit capable of effecting new varieties of chemical reactions; the particles embrace excited molecules, electrons, atoms, atomic and molecular ions, and free radicals. Indeed, a number of these particles will only exist within the plasma state.
- Track 7-1Elementary plasma chemical reactions
- Track 7-2Plasma chemical Kinetics
- Track 7-3Plasma Thermodynamics
- Track 7-4Plasma electrodynamics
- Track 7-5Electric discharge in plasma chemistry
- Track 7-6Gas phase inorganic synthesis in plasma
- Track 7-7Organic and polymer chemistry
- Track 7-8Plasma chemistry in Lasers and light sources
- Track 7-9Plasma Ignition
- Track 7-10Plasma chemistry and surface processes
- Track 7-11Ion and plasma thrusters
Nanochemistry is a new branch of chemistry that is the combination of chemistry and nanoscience, related to synthesis of building blocks that are hooked in to size, surface, shape, and defect properties.
- Track 8-1Function and structure of Nanomaterials
- Track 8-2Synthesis Nanodiamond
- Track 8-3Application of nanochemistry
- Track 8-4Techniques of Nanotopography and Nanolithography
- Track 8-5Colloid chemistry
The modern analytical technique developed from the coupling of a separation technique associated an on-line spectroscopical detection technology is known as hyphenated technique that is originate from the standard use of molecule or component specific detection in electrophoresis or chromatography. The outstanding enhancements in hyphenated analytical methods over the last twenty years have significantly broadened their applications among the analysis of biomaterials, notably natural product. Recent advances among the applications of varied hyphenated techniques, e.g., GC-MS, LC-PDA, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, LC-NMR, LC-NMR-MS, and CE-MS, among the context of preisolation analyses of crude extracts or fraction from varied natural sources, isolation and on-line detection of natural product, chemotaxonomic studies, chemical action, internal control of ingredient product, dereplication of natural product, and metabolomic studies are mentioned with applicable examples. specific stress is given on the hyphenated techniques that involve liquid chromatography, as a result of the separation tool.
- Track 9-1Gas chromatography mass spectrometry(GC-MS)
- Track 9-2Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Track 9-3High-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry (HPLC/ESI-MS)
- Track 9-4Liquid chromatography-infrared spectroscopy (LC-IR)
- Track 9-5Capillary electrophoresis-ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy (CE-UV)
- Track 9-6Capillary electrophoresis-mass spectrometry (CE-MS)
- Track 9-7Chromatography-diode-array detection (LC-DAD)
- Track 9-8LC-PDA
- Track 9-9LC-NMR-MS
Supramolecular Chemistry is the branch of chemistry beyond that of molecules and focuses on the chemical system made up of a discrete number of assembled molecular subunits of components.
- Track 10-1Mechanically interlocked molecular architectures
- Track 10-2Dynamic covalent chemistry
- Track 10-3Host guest chemistry
- Track 10-4Biomimetics
Systems and Synthetic Biology is a comparatively new field in medical specialty analysis. It focuses on engineering new or changed signalling proteins to form desired signalling pathways within the cell. Each living cell is a particularly complicated machine expressing thousands of various proteins. Because of extreme regulation, several cells like photoreceptors and different neurons in vertebrates will live for many years. Cells may self-reproduce by biological process, wherever each daughter cells area unit perfectly viable. Because of elucidation of the intricacies of cellular restrictive mechanisms we are able to currently play evolution on our time scale: re-design proteins and signalling pathways to realize our ends.
- Track 11-1Systems Biology
- Track 11-2Genome Design
- Track 11-3Gene Signalling
- Track 11-4Bioprocessing Engineering
- Track 11-5Cell Growth & Cell Culture
Computational Systems Biology reflects conviction that the investigation of biological systems is best drawn nearer by fusing various points of read. We have a tendency to unite various qualities of controls that supplement one another to disentangle the complexness of biology. The thought incorporates anatomy, physiology, cell and somatic cell biology, biology, developmental biology, biochemistry and biophysics. We have a tendency to work with animals, plants and microorganisms and our exploration traverses the amount of the organic chain of command from molecules to ecosystems. Our expansive scope of mastery incorporates: geneticists, palaeontologists, physiologists, behaviourists, systematises, morphologists, microbiologists, bioinformatician, evolutionary biologists, ecologists, biophysicists and biotechnologists.
- Track 12-1Computational Bio modelling
- Track 12-2Computational Genomics
- Track 12-3Computational Neuroscience
- Track 12-4Computational Pharmacology
- Track 12-5Computational Evolutionary biology
- Track 12-6Cancer Computational Biology
Protein mass spectrometry is an analytical technique that refers to the appliance of mass spectrometry to the study of proteins. Mass spectrometry is a very important technique for the correct mass determination and characterization of protein. Its applications embrace the identification of proteins and their post-translational modifications, the elucidation of protein complexes, their subunits and purposeful interactions, yet because the global activity of proteins in proteomics. It also can be accustomed localize proteins to the varied organelles, and verify the interactions between completely different proteins yet like membrane lipids.
- Track 13-1Protein Identification
- Track 13-2De novo (peptide) sequencing
- Track 13-3Protein quantitation
- Track 13-4Protein structure determination
- Track 13-5Bio marker
- Track 13-6Proteogenomics
- Track 13-7Proteomics Clinical Application
Systems biology is a branch of science that is field among biology aimed toward understanding biological processes at the systems level and developing from dynamic interactions of individual elements operative at multiple spatiotemporal scales. This field considers organic Systems by expeditiously bothering them (organically, hereditarily, or artificially) and perceptive the standard, protein, and academic pathway reactions , incorporating these information; decreases within the expense of manufacturing genomic data have created deoxyribonucleic acid sequencing, RNA-sequence, associated high-throughput screening an undeniably imperative piece of medicine exploration.
- Track 14-1Next generation metabolomics
- Track 14-2Targeted metabolic profiling
- Track 14-3Functional genomics
- Track 14-4Data integration pathway analysis
- Track 14-5Data mining and data analysis
- Track 14-6 Integrating gene expression and metabolomics data
DNA & RNA Sequencing means that to see the first structure of a branchless biopolymer and also the ends up in a symbolic linear depiction called a sequence that compactly summarizes abundant of the atomic-level structure of the sequenced molecule. In bioinformatics, Sequence Analysis is that the method of subjecting a DNA, ribonucleic acid or peptide sequence to any of a large varies of analytical strategies to know its options, function, structure, or evolution. The strategies embody sequence alignment, biological databases. The sequences are being compared to that of the identified functions, harmoniously to know the biology of the organism which provides the new sequence. Synergistic use of three-dimensional structures and deep sequencing is completed to understand the impact of personalised medication.
- Track 15-1Profile comparison
- Track 15-2Sequence assembly
- Track 15-3Gene prediction
- Track 15-4Protein Structure Prediction
- Track 15-5Membrane protein structure and function analysis using complementary methods
- Track 15-6Deep sequencing for protein structure determination
- Track 15-7Synergistic use of 3D structures and deep sequencing to realize personalized medicine
- Track 15-8 Deep sequencing of HIV
- Track 15-9Deep sequencing for cancer studies
Bio informatics is a field that develops ways of software system tools for understanding biological information. It's a field of science which mixes with computing, statistics, mathematics and engineering to analyse and interpret biological information. It has been used for in silico analyses of biological queries exploitation mathematical and applied math techniques
- Track 16-1Analysis of Gene Expression
- Track 16-2Analysis of Protein Expression
- Track 16-3Genome Annotation
- Track 16-4Computational Evolutionary Biology
- Track 16-5Analysis of Cellular organization
- Track 16-6Structural Bio-informatics
- Track 16-7Network and System Biology
- Track 16-8Data Algorithm & Tools
- Track 16-9Data mining application in Genomics & Proteomics
Next Generation Sequencing is a non-Sanger-based and high-throughput methodology that permits for generation of countless sequences directly. This sequencing technology has delivered on its promise of sequencing deoxyribonucleic acid at unprecedented speed, thereby sanctionative spectacular scientific achievements and novel biological applications. Millions or billions of DNA strands can be sequenced in parallel, yielding significantly a lot of turnout and minimizing the necessity for the fragment cloning techniques that area unit oftentimes utilised as a part of Sanger sequencing of genomes. DNA sequencing business is divided into instruments and consumables, administrations, and advancement product.
- Track 17-1Identification, expansion and testing of the BAC clone
- Track 17-2Mathematical modelling of cellular systems
- Track 17-3Modelling and optimization
- Track 17-4Computational Genomics
Synthetic bioengineering is that the manipulation of the biological compounds variable their physical and chemical forms victimisation engineering principles and techniques. Engineering is completed at cellular and subcellular level i.e. molecular level. Bioengineering is that the biological or medical application of engineering principles or engineering instrumentation. Recently, the apply of bioengineering has expanded on the far side large-scale efforts like medical specialty and hospital instrumentation to incorporate engineering at the molecular and cellular level with applications in energy and also the environment additionally as healthcare.
- Track 18-1Molecular, Cellular and Tissue Engineering
- Track 18-2Stem Cell Engineering
- Track 18-3Bioprocessing Engineering
- Track 18-4Biomedical Engineering
- Track 18-5Single cell Imaging
Currently, cancer treatment is an extremely dynamic field and important advances area unit being created within the development of novel cancer treatment ways. In distinction to traditional cancer medical specialty, cancer biomarkers have enlarged vastly giving sudden possibilities to enhancing therefore on enhance the administration of disease patients the proficiency of discovery and viability of treatment. Biomarkers of disease may incorporate a good scope of organic chemistry components, as an example, nucleic acids, proteins, sugars, lipids, and small metabolites, cytogenetic and cytokinetic parameters and furthermore entire neoplasm cells found within the body liquid. A way reaching comprehension of the relevance of every biomarker are going to be very important for diagnosis the ill health consistently, moreover as facilitate within the decision of various remedial choices as of currently accessible that's liable to advantage the patients. A biological molecule found in blood, different body liquids, or tissues that's a sign of a typical or strange procedure, or of a condition or illness. A biomarker might be utilized to exactly how well the body reacts to a treatment for a sickness or condition. And also known as molecular marker and signature molecule.
- Track 19-1Cancer metabolism meets systems biology
- Track 19-2Novel approaches to cancer therapeutics
The intellectual thrust of Systems Neuroscience is that the study of neural coding and dynamics. Neural coding refers to the approach that information is described within the electrical and biochemical signals in neurons (perception and short term memory) and therefore the patterns of synaptic connections (long term memory). Neural dynamics refers to patterns of nerve cell electrical and chemical activity within which information is formed, manipulated and stored. Neural dynamics is concerned in higher cognitive process or in designing and executing sequences, like in speaking or taking part in court game. Neural dynamics additionally represents the psychological feature manipulation of knowledge necessary in mathematics or reasoning. Researchers in systems neuroscience are involved with the relation between molecular and cellular approaches to understanding brain structure and performance, still like the study of high-level mental functions like language, memory, and consciousness (which are the compass of activity and psychological feature neuroscience). Systems neuroscientists generally use techniques for understanding networks of neurons whereas they operate in vivo (e.g. electrophysiology (single or multi-electrode recording), in vivo imaging, fMRI, PET).
- Track 20-1Advances in high-resolution imaging of brain activity and structure at network
- Track 20-2Sensory neuroscience
- Track 20-3Neural oscillation
- Track 20-4Neural correlate
- Track 20-5Neural substrate
Industrial biotechnology is that the application of biotechnology for industrial functions, as well as industrial fermentation. The apply of exploitation cells like micro-organisms, or elements of cells like enzymes, to get industrially helpful product in sectors like chemicals, food and feed, detergents, paper and pulp, textiles and biofuels. Industrial Biotechnology offers a premier forum bridging basic analysis and R&D with later-stage commercialisation for property bio based mostly industrial and environmental applications.
An increasing variety of chemicals and materials, like base chemicals, polymers, industrial catalysts, enzymes and detergents area unit created exploitation biotechnology. In 2010, the sales of commercial chemicals created mistreatment biotechnology in a minimum of one step of the assembly method equalled €92bn globally, and this is often expected to extend to €228bn by 2015.
- Track 21-1Cellular Movement and Cell Motility
- Track 21-2Policies and Incentives for Industrial Biotech
- Track 21-3Food and Beverage Fermentation
- Track 21-4Renewable chemicals & bio based materials
- Track 21-5Advanced biofuels
- Track 21-6Plant Genetic Engineering and production of Transgenic Plants
- Track 21-7Synthesis and Applications of Bio plastics
- Track 21-8Technology in Sustainable Algal Biofuels Production
- Track 21-9Enzyme Safety and Development for Improved Production Performance
- Track 21-10Pre-treatment and Separation Methodologies
- Track 21-11Protecting Research and Innovation in Industrial Biotechnology
- Track 21-12Process Improvement for Bio based Materials
- Track 21-13Bio refineries: Building the Bio economy
- Track 21-14Livestock Industry
- Track 21-15Research Animal Models and Preclinical Research
- Track 21-16Antibody and Vaccine Discovery
- Track 21-17Gene therapy
- Track 21-18Biomass and Feedstock Utilization
- Track 21-19Bio functionalized Nanoparticles
- Track 21-20The Bio economy Tools
- Track 21-21Biopolymers
Biomaterials play a pivotal role in field of tissue engineering. Biomimetic synthetic polymers have been created to elicit specific cellular functions and to direct cell-cell interactions both in implants that are initially cell-free, which may serve as matrices to conduct tissue regeneration, and in implants to support cell transplantation. Biomimetic approaches have been based on polymers endowed with bio adhesive receptor-binding peptides and mono- and oligosaccharides. These materials have been patterned in two- and three-dimensions to generate model multicellular tissue architectures, and this approach may be useful in future efforts to generate complex.
- Track 22-1Scaffolds in Tissue Engineering
- Track 22-2Cartilage Tissue Engineering
- Track 22-3Osteochondral in Tissue Engineering
- Track 22-4Bone Tissue Engineering
Biophysics covers the natural association, from the atomic level to entire life forms level in an exceedingly biological processes. It depicts however creatures get sustenance, imparting, detecting nature, and continuance. This subject seeks to clarify biological operate in terms of the molecular structures and properties of specific molecules. a crucial space of biophysical study is that the elaborate analysis of the structure of molecules in living systems. The recent analysis square measure as are biophysical approaches to cell biology, cellular movement and cell motility, procedure and theoretical natural philosophy, molecular structure and behaviour of lipids, proteins and nucleic acids, molecular structure & behaviour of membrane proteins, role of biophysical techniques in analysis and prediction, biophysical mechanisms to clarify specific biological processes and Nano biophysics. most up-to-date researchers square measure going on: Biophysical approaches to cell biology, Cellular Movement and Cell Motility, procedure and theoretical biophysics, Molecular Structure and behaviour of Lipids, Proteins and Nucleic Acids, Molecular Structure & Behaviour of Membrane Proteins, Role of Biophysical Techniques in analysis and prediction, Biophysical Mechanisms to clarify specific biological processes.
- Track 23-1 Biophysical approaches to cell biology
- Track 23-2Molecular Structure and Behaviour of Lipids, Proteins and Nucleic Acids
- Track 23-3Molecular Structure & Behaviour of Membrane Proteins
- Track 23-4Role of Biophysical Techniques in analysis and prediction
- Track 23-5Biophysical Mechanisms to explain specific biological processes
- Track 23-6Nano biophysics
- Track 23-7Electrical Behaviour of Cells and Tissues